FM perfume a scam? No! How did you know?

Ask your questions about FM Group ETC

Moderators: SooP, David1

FM perfume a scam? No! How did you know?

Postby Gary » Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:16 pm

I was wondering what convinced you that the FM group is not a scam?

There are companies out there that are offering so called get rich schemes. I am sure one or two of us have had our fingers burnt.

There is so much hype on the net it’s easy to get caught up in a scam. What checks did you do to ensure that when you joined FM perfume it wasn’t a scam?

What do you say to prospects when they ask about FM cosmetics and ask is it a scam?
Gary
Global moderators

FM ID no: 9020478

Re: FM perfume a scam? No! How did you know?

Postby FionaRegan » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:49 pm

FM perfume a scam? Well it most definatly is not a FM Perfume scam.

What you will find is a genuine business opportunity that can be worked from home, these products sell themselves. I came across FM Perfumes in 2006, I did join the business but did not realise the potential, so if you do nothing then nothing happens and you don't earn any money.

I knew from trying the products myself the Perfumes were excellent quality and reasonably priced, the time was just not right for me back then.

So when I was approached recently by Gary, the business opportunity I have been working on this year has gone quite so FM Perfume came along just at the right time, I can see great potential in the business and the products sell themselves, people just can't resist what is inside the sleek black leather case, the business itself has low start up costs, my first sales covered the cost of my kit and that was within days of recieving my kit.

Delivery of your products is fast, just 1 - 2 working days for a turnaround is excellent, I recently done party plan for a company who took 3 weeks to get your order out!

I have been in the work from home industry and worked on quite a few MLM launches and I have to say FM Perfumes is no Scam, what you get is a genuine business opportunity that has a great product that people love and want and its great to see there faces light up when you tell them how little it costs to have there favourite scent.

The pay plan is awsome, don't know of another company who pay out as much in commissions. The Merc promotion is achievable, yes you could even be driving a brand new Merc. curtosy of FM Perfumes.
FionaRegan
Global moderators

Postby Gary » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:34 am

A friend I trusted introduced me to FM.

I also did a number of checks to ensure that I wasn’t going to get my fingers burnt. I researched the company online. I found out more about DROM.

Because it was free to join I knew that it couldn’t be a scam. As they say the proof is in the pudding. I placed my first order and everything was perfect.

I have found the staff brilliant.

Did I mention that you can visit the FM shop in London. Clearly FM perfume is not a scam.
Gary
Global moderators

Postby Chris P » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:55 pm

I joined because my Mum has joined.I Know that she investigates a company throughly before she will join.
She also looks carefully at the pay plan to see if it is sustainable.
Then looks carefully at the product, to make sure it is as it says it is.
When she finally makes up her mind to join something, I am fully confident that it will not in any way be a scam, not because I trust her because she is my Mum.....but because she spends so long investigating first that I know its OK. she will also use me as a sounding board and make me look at all her figures:-(
Chris P

Postby Gary » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:46 am

Hi guys this post drifted of topic. It's important that we keep post like this on topic. I have split the posts and mover the question about photo to the IT lounge.

Thank you please keep posting your answers to the question here. New prospects want to know your answer.
Gary
Global moderators

Postby SooP » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:50 pm

I think we have all had the words is it a "Scam" thrown at us.
The question is how do we determine that a product or network program the we are looking at is not a scam
Lets first address " Scam"

Google defines a scam this way (and I quote their relevant definitions):

"Definitions of Scam on the Web:

* A confidence trick, confidence game, or con for short (also known as a scam) is an attempt to intentionally mislead a person or persons (known as the mark) usually with the goal of financial or other gain. The confidence trickster, con man, scam artist or con artist often works with an accomplice called the shill, who tries to encourage the mark by pretending to believe the trickster. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scam"

* A ploy by a shyster to raise money.
http://www.nbmg.unr.edu/comstockscience/vocab1.shtml

* a fraudulent business scheme

* victimize: deprive of by deceit; "He swindled me out of my inheritance"; "She defrauded the customers who trusted her"; "the cashier gypped me when he gave me too little change"
wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

These are all good definitions. We would rephrase it this way for the purposes of evaluation the websites, programs, deals, emails and plans we review:
scam (skm) Slang n.

A fraudulent business scheme; a swindle. By "fraudulent", we include misleading, misdirected or exaggerated claims in advertising. For example, if you purchase a book that claims to provide you with clear, step-by-step plans to start a business that will make you wealthy; and you receive only

* lists of references to government programs, or
* general advice about how to start a business, or engage in a multi-level marketing or pyramid scheme; or
* the price for the information is clearly disproportionate to it's worth (such as lists that are publicly available for free elsewhere);

any of these meets our definition of a scam. And , we believe, most people in these situations would feel scammed!

Another example of a scam is the "free book offer", in which the victim is asked to "only pay shipping and handling"; only to find out that other more expensive items were also purchased "on trial", and these will be billed to the victim's account if they are not returned under certain conditions (within 30 days, in unopened condition, etc.). This condition may or may not have been disclosed in "the fine print"; it is a scam because the intent was disguised, hidden, or obfuscated from the victim in some manner (small print, hard to get to web page, etc.)

So how else do we know that FM is not a scam?

Well Firstly Scams are usually shut down fairly quickly.
FM has been going a number of years and has offices all over Europe, They are also in Australia and USA. There is a world wide map on the website showing all the countries that have offices and distribution centers.

Secondly Check out the product yourself. FM sells luxury perfumes at very low prices. How can they do this when the well known brand names can't?
FM don't have to pay shop space, and do not spend Millions ...yes literally, on advertising. In short they cut out all the middlemen, with their associated costs.
If you are looking at FM as a business enterprise to increase your income do the homework yourself.

It is free to join FM as a distributor, If it was a scam there would be a sign up fee...That isn't to say that if you have to pay a sign up/membership fee for a program it is a scam of course, Just that scams have to generate money from somewhere......

Sorry for the long post. Hope I didn't put you all to sleep :D
SooP
Global moderators

Postby Gary » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:17 am

I thought it was time that we took another look at this thread.

Now that we have been with FM for a number of years, I thought we could share our stories of how we know that FM is a good solid business. People are viewing this forum to research FM cosmetics before they join. One of the questions they want answered is "FM Group a scam?"
Gary
Global moderators

Postby Paul » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:37 pm

I just took a phone call from Sue P !!

If its Good enough for Sue then its good enough for me ! lol

Thanks Sue .. best thing I ever did !!
Paul
Star Member

FM ID no: 9010453

Postby Gary » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:24 am

Paul wrote:I just took a phone call from Sue P !!

That's a good point, a recommendation from a good friend.

Paul since you have been with FM your team is going from strength to strength. Eventually your hard work pay off. In fact your story is one that I share with new people, your a great example
Gary
Global moderators

Postby SooP » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:20 pm

Paul wrote:I just took a phone call from Sue P !!

Thanks Paul i am blushing!
SooP
Global moderators

Next

Return to FM Discussion